SAFETY NOTICE / WARNING: CLICK HERE
Hohm Tech Hohm Work 18650 INR 2531mAh 35.8A Flat Top Battery
In the world of vaporizer products, the power source is often overlooked. That’s not to disparage its importance, for obvious reasons. However, most enthusiasts – if they’re being perfectly honest – focus understandably on the core, physical features, such as sub-ohm tanks or advanced mods. However, renowned manufacturer Hohm Tech is bringing sexy back to the battery!
The Hohm Tech Hohm Work 18650 2531 mAh 35.8A Battery is one of the latest releases from the company’s innovative power-source brands. Featuring a massive 2,531 mAh capacity, with a 21.5A CDR rating, the Hohm Work is a genuine tour-de-force. Designed for the vaping connoisseur, this bad boy will not leave you stranded.
In addition, the Hohm Work 18650 2531 mAh 35.8A Battery integrates unique, proprietary chemical mixtures to improve performance to levels not previously seen before. This includes a 37% Cobalt (Co) and Nickel (Ni) composition that facilitates superior conductivity and astounding consistency.
Like other Hohm Tech power sources, the Hohm Work utilizes the company’s distinctive EPTC system, or Enhanced Positive Thermal Coefficient. This platform maximizes performance metrics while keeping maintaining safe operating thresholds. The end result is that you can confidently push your vaporizer to its limits without fear of damaging your battery.
Finally, the Hohm Work utilizes a meld process with over 10kHz cycles. This helps increase the charge rate from a previous 4.25A rating to a mind-blowing 4.75A! And like every component within the Hohm Tech product portfolio, the Hohm Work is priced competitively.
WARNING: LI-ION CELLS HAVE INHERENT RISKS IF MISUSED OR MISHANDLED. CELL CAN EXPLODE CAUSING SEVERE BURN INJURY, FATALITY, AND PROPERTY DAMAGE.
– READ BELOW THOROUGHLY –
- KEEP OUT OF REACH of anyone under 18 years of age, AND pets.
- DO NOT PUT IN FIRE, oven, microwave, or expose to anything over 100oC (212oF)
- DO NOT CARRY or store OUTSIDE of its protective packaging or a PROTECTIVE CELL CASE.
- DO NOT PUT IN POCKET, bag, purse, or anywhere WITH METAL OBJECTS including COINS and KEYS. Otherwise, cell(s) could short-circuit and explode.
- DO NOT PUT A DEVICE WITH CELL(S) INSTALLED IN POCKET or ON YOUR BODY. As unlikely as it may be, a device can malfunction, have a defect, internal damage, and/or be affected by conductive debris or object(s) in pocket that can overload or short-circuit cell causing it to explode.
- DO NOT USE IN A DEVICE THAT CAN EXCEED MAX CELL WATTAGE (W) or AMPERAGE (A) (listed on each cell and retail packaging). Otherwise, this can overload a cell, causing it to explode.
- DO NOT USE A LOWER RESISTANCE (Ω) # (listed on each cell and retail packaging). Otherwise, this can overload cell, causing it to explode.
- DO NOT USE CELL WITH ANY DAMAGE TO ITS STRUCTURE OR OUTER PROTECTIVE LABEL (also called “WRAP”, “sleeve”, “skin”). Damage may include: dent(s), tear(s), nick(s), puncture(s), corrosion, or any other undisclosed abnormalities or damages. Otherwise, a cell can short-circuit and explode. ALWAYS INSPECT cell VISUALLY and by TOUCH to SEE/FEEL for damage BEFORE EACH USE. ** SEE ILLUSTRATION BELOW AS GUIDELINE. **
- DO NOT LEAVE UNATTENDED WHILE CHARGING, & REMOVE CELL(s) FROM CHARGER ONCE FULLY CHARGED to ensure it is not exposed to any potential charger malfunction such as overcharging which could damage cell causing it to explode.
- DO NOT CHARGE HIGHER THAN MAX CHARGE VOLTAGE (V) (typically 4.2V) or DISCHARGE BELOW MAX VOLTAGE CUT-OFF (V) (typically 2.5V). Overcharging or over-discharging cell(s) can cause irreversible damage and cause it to explode.
- DO NOT MIX WITH USED or DIFFERENT BATTERY TYPES. Differences in cell capacity can lead to one or more cell(s) being overcharged or over-discharged.
- IF USING A MULTI-CELL DEVICE, the device MUST HAVE A NON-CONDUCTIVE BARRIER (typically plastic) OR FITMENT that PREVENTS CELL(S) from TOUCHING THE SIDE(S) OF ONE ANOTHER OR ANY ADJACENT METAL except for the very center of top and bottom of the cell. Otherwise, cell(s) could short-circuit and explode.
- ALWAYS use, connect, charge, and operate cell(s) within their capabilities as listed on each cell, packaging, and product detail pages, while adhering to the device’s user manual.
- COMPLETELY READ and follow the WARNING section listed on each cell, packaging, and here, in its entirety.
- SEARCH www.YouTube.com for “18650 EXPLOSIONS” to understand the importance of consistently taking safety precautions and using Li-ion cells properly. Vapor Authority advocates recycling and replacing any damaged Li-ion cell/battery. As a tool to find your LOCAL RECYCLE CENTER. Your safety is #1.
PLEASE BE SURE TO ALSO READ THE IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION IN THE "HELPFUL TIPS" TAB BELOW.