SAFETY NOTICE / WARNING: CLICK HERE
Hohm Tech Hohm Grown 26650 INR 4244mAh 41.1A Flat Top Battery
To no one’s surprise, vaping innovations usually focus either on the vaporizer platform, or the sub-ohm tank. These are the “sexy” components of the vape device, and thus, bring customers to the cash register. But in actuality, nothing would work without a robust power source. Recognizing the dearth in battery innovations, renowned manufacturer Hohm Tech developed the Hohm Tech Hohm Grown 26650 4244 mAh Battery.
As you might guess from the lengthy name, the Hohm Tech Hohm Grown 26650 4244 mAh Battery is serious stuff for serious vape enthusiasts. Leveraging extraordinary power and capacity, the Hohm Grown is able to deliver when inferior or standard format batteries are not. This extra performance becomes especially useful whenever enthusiasts find themselves in a situation where a recharge is simply not possible.
Underlining the incredible Hohm Tech Hohm Grown 26650 4244 mAh Battery is its 4.3A rating. And no, this is not a marketing gimmick or exaggerated advertising: Hohm Tech stands by all their stated performance metrics, which have been tested, retested, and retested again to ensure proper functionality and safe operation. Just as importantly, these assessments are conducted in real-world environments, ensuring valid results.
As with many Hohm Tech batteries, the Hohm Grown 26650 utilizes advanced, proprietary technologies. These include: Ultra-high Purity (UHP) cathodes, Li-Mn and NiCo chemical bonding processes, 1.9% cobalt and nickel integration, and an updated poly seal. In short, the Hohm Grown platform provides unparalleled performance and consistent reliability that delivers when you need it, and not when you don’t!
Perhaps most importantly, all Hohm Tech batteries are money-saving investments. This is especially true for the Hohm Grown 26650 4244 mAh Battery, which emits outrageous amounts of power, while providing functional confidence to the end-user. After a few uses, the Hohm Grown more than pays for itself relative to using a standard battery.
WARNING: ALL LI-ION CELLS HAVE INHERENT RISKS IF MISUSED OR MISHANDLED. CELL CAN EXPLODE CAUSING SEVERE BURN INJURY, FATALITY, AND PROPERTY DAMAGE.
– READ BELOW THOROUGHLY –
- KEEP OUT OF REACH of anyone under 18 years of age, AND pets.
- DO NOT PUT IN FIRE, oven, microwave, or expose to anything over 100oC (212oF)
- DO NOT CARRY or store OUTSIDE of its protective packaging or a PROTECTIVE CELL CASE.
- DO NOT PUT IN POCKET, bag, purse, or anywhere WITH METAL OBJECTS including COINS and KEYS. Otherwise, cell(s) could short-circuit and explode.
- DO NOT PUT A DEVICE WITH CELL(S) INSTALLED IN POCKET or ON YOUR BODY. As unlikely as it may be, a device can malfunction, have a defect, internal damage, and/or be affected by conductive debris or object(s) in pocket that can overload or short-circuit cell causing it to explode.
- DO NOT USE IN A DEVICE THAT CAN EXCEED MAX CELL WATTAGE (W) or AMPERAGE (A) (listed on each cell and retail packaging). Otherwise, this can overload a cell, causing it to explode.
- DO NOT USE A LOWER RESISTANCE (Ω) # (listed on each cell and retail packaging). Otherwise, this can overload cell, causing it to explode.
- DO NOT USE CELL WITH ANY DAMAGE TO ITS STRUCTURE OR OUTER PROTECTIVE LABEL (also called “WRAP”, “sleeve”, “skin”). Damage may include: dent(s), tear(s), nick(s), puncture(s), corrosion, or any other undisclosed abnormalities or damages. Otherwise, a cell can short-circuit and explode. ALWAYS INSPECT cell VISUALLY and by TOUCH to SEE/FEEL for damage BEFORE EACH USE. ** SEE ILLUSTRATION BELOW AS GUIDELINE. **
- DO NOT LEAVE UNATTENDED WHILE CHARGING, & REMOVE CELL(s) FROM CHARGER ONCE FULLY CHARGED to ensure it is not exposed to any potential charger malfunction such as overcharging which could damage cell causing it to explode.
- DO NOT CHARGE HIGHER THAN MAX CHARGE VOLTAGE (V) (typically 4.2V) or DISCHARGE BELOW MAX VOLTAGE CUT-OFF (V) (typically 2.5V). Overcharging or over-discharging cell(s) can cause irreversible damage and cause it to explode.
- DO NOT MIX WITH USED or DIFFERENT BATTERY TYPES. Differences in cell capacity can lead to one or more cell(s) being overcharged or over-discharged.
- IF USING A MULTI-CELL DEVICE, the device MUST HAVE A NON-CONDUCTIVE BARRIER (typically plastic) OR FITMENT that PREVENTS CELL(S) from TOUCHING THE SIDE(S) OF ONE ANOTHER OR ANY ADJACENT METAL except for the very center of top and bottom of the cell. Otherwise, cell(s) could short-circuit and explode.
- ALWAYS use, connect, charge, and operate cell(s) within their capabilities as listed on each cell, packaging, and product detail pages, while adhering to the device’s user manual.
- COMPLETELY READ and follow the WARNING section listed on each cell, packaging, and here, in its entirety.
- SEARCH www.YouTube.com for “18650 EXPLOSIONS” to understand the importance of consistently taking safety precautions and using Li-ion cells properly. Vapor Authority advocates recycling and replacing any damaged Li-ion cell/battery. As a tool to find your LOCAL RECYCLE CENTER. Your safety is #1.
PLEASE BE SURE TO ALSO READ THE IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION IN THE "HELPFUL TIPS" TAB BELOW.