SAFETY NOTICE / WARNING: CLICK HERE
Hohm Tech Hohm Life 18650 INR 3015mAh 31.5A Flat Top Battery
Marketed as the “go all day” powerplant, the Hohm Tech Hohm Life 18650 3015 mAh 31.5A Battery is the ace-pitcher in the serious vape enthusiast’s lineup. Featuring gobs of power, superior construction materials and craftsmanship, and renowned performance consistency and reliability, the Hohm Life 18650 3015 sets the gold standard for vaping batteries.
The biggest standout feature of the Home Tech Hohm Life is its proven ability to charge at 4.4 amperes. Though seemingly something out of a science fiction movie, this incredible rating is no typo, nor is it a trolling attempt. Hohm Life’s 4.4A charging capacity has been tested, proven, and certified by external agencies, immediately making this battery one of the astounding innovations in the vaping industry!
Another incredible attribute of the Hohm Life 18650 3015 mAh 31.5A Battery is its chemical composition. Levering a distinctive Lithium-Manganese (Li-Mn) compound, the Hohm Life essentially has multiple series of “lungs” that drive your vaporizer to performance standards that would leave other batteries in the dust. As demonstrated in lab tests, the Li-Mn bonding process generates 75% more capacity than the Hohm Life’s standard counterparts.
In addition, this latest component from Hohm Tech utilizes what the company calls “Enhanced Positive Thermal Coefficient (EPTC).” In layman’s terms, the 18650 3015 is able to deliver rip-roaring electrical energy while maintaining a critical safety threshold. Thus, you have greater confidence in blowing massive plumes at ridiculous sub-ohm resistance levels without fear of exceeding your battery’s internal capacity.
While the Hohm Life thrives on its proven technical specifications, what it really boils down to is this: vape enthusiasts now have the true capability of enjoying their digital art all day long without requiring cumbersome recharges.
WARNING: ALL LI-ION CELLS HAVE INHERENT RISKS IF MISUSED OR MISHANDLED. CELL CAN EXPLODE CAUSING SEVERE BURN INJURY, FATALITY, AND PROPERTY DAMAGE.
– READ BELOW THOROUGHLY –
- KEEP OUT OF REACH of anyone under 18 years of age, AND pets.
- DO NOT PUT IN FIRE, oven, microwave, or expose to anything over 100oC (212oF)
- DO NOT CARRY or store OUTSIDE of its protective packaging or a PROTECTIVE CELL CASE.
- DO NOT PUT IN POCKET, bag, purse, or anywhere WITH METAL OBJECTS including COINS and KEYS. Otherwise, cell(s) could short-circuit and explode.
- DO NOT PUT A DEVICE WITH CELL(S) INSTALLED IN POCKET or ON YOUR BODY. As unlikely as it may be, a device can malfunction, have a defect, internal damage, and/or be affected by conductive debris or object(s) in pocket that can overload or short-circuit cell causing it to explode.
- DO NOT USE IN A DEVICE THAT CAN EXCEED MAX CELL WATTAGE (W) or AMPERAGE (A) (listed on each cell and retail packaging). Otherwise, this can overload a cell, causing it to explode.
- DO NOT USE A LOWER RESISTANCE (Ω) # (listed on each cell and retail packaging). Otherwise, this can overload cell, causing it to explode.
- DO NOT USE CELL WITH ANY DAMAGE TO ITS STRUCTURE OR OUTER PROTECTIVE LABEL (also called “WRAP”, “sleeve”, “skin”). Damage may include: dent(s), tear(s), nick(s), puncture(s), corrosion, or any other undisclosed abnormalities or damages. Otherwise, a cell can short-circuit and explode. ALWAYS INSPECT cell VISUALLY and by TOUCH to SEE/FEEL for damage BEFORE EACH USE. ** SEE ILLUSTRATION BELOW AS GUIDELINE. **
- DO NOT LEAVE UNATTENDED WHILE CHARGING, & REMOVE CELL(s) FROM CHARGER ONCE FULLY CHARGED to ensure it is not exposed to any potential charger malfunction such as overcharging which could damage cell causing it to explode.
- DO NOT CHARGE HIGHER THAN MAX CHARGE VOLTAGE (V) (typically 4.2V) or DISCHARGE BELOW MAX VOLTAGE CUT-OFF (V) (typically 2.5V). Overcharging or over-discharging cell(s) can cause irreversible damage and cause it to explode.
- DO NOT MIX WITH USED or DIFFERENT BATTERY TYPES. Differences in cell capacity can lead to one or more cell(s) being overcharged or over-discharged.
- IF USING A MULTI-CELL DEVICE, the device MUST HAVE A NON-CONDUCTIVE BARRIER (typically plastic) OR FITMENT that PREVENTS CELL(S) from TOUCHING THE SIDE(S) OF ONE ANOTHER OR ANY ADJACENT METAL except for the very center of top and bottom of the cell. Otherwise, cell(s) could short-circuit and explode.
- ALWAYS use, connect, charge, and operate cell(s) within their capabilities as listed on each cell, packaging, and product detail pages, while adhering to the device’s user manual.
- COMPLETELY READ and follow the WARNING section listed on each cell, packaging, and here, in its entirety.
- SEARCH www.YouTube.com for “18650 EXPLOSIONS” to understand the importance of consistently taking safety precautions and using Li-ion cells properly. Vapor Authority advocates recycling and replacing any damaged Li-ion cell/battery. As a tool to find your LOCAL RECYCLE CENTER. Your safety is #1.
PLEASE BE SURE TO ALSO READ THE IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION IN THE "HELPFUL TIPS" TAB BELOW.