SAFETY NOTICE / WARNING: CLICK HERE
Hohm Tech Hohm Stretch 18650 INR 2856mAh 31.6A Flat Top Battery
Among the vast attributes inherent in the vaporizer platform, versatility ranks at or near pole position. But within the vaping session itself, enthusiasts often must make compromises. Typically, this involves a choice between high amperage (for rich, robust draws) or high endurance (for those long road trips or business conferences).
But with advancing technologies in the vaporizer sector, manufacturers have started to bridge the gaps between end-user conveniences and product performance. Sensing a clear need and opportunity, legendary battery maker Hohm Tech set out to develop an uncompromising platform, the Hohm Tech Hohm Stretch 18650 INR 2856mAh 31.6A Flat Top Battery.
Billed as the company’s first hybrid-purpose cell, the Hohm Tech Hohm Stretch 18650 INR is nothing short of an engineering marvel. Featuring a 2,856 mAh rating, this flagship battery has the legs to last you consecutive, uninterrupted sessions, irrespective of individual power settings.
indeed, the company advertises straight off the bat that the Hohm Stretch wasn’t designed for replacement every hour or even day. Instead, engineers ramped up the capacity to ensure that your vape platform has the capacity to run for months!
On the amperage front, the Hohm Stretch 18650 INR runs an unreal 31.6A, more than enough to sate premium, ultra-intensity vaporizer platforms. Just as importantly, this Hohm Tech innovation has proven reliability, honed through countless hours of laboratory and real-world testing.
Utilizing a proprietary high-amperage chemistry ratio, the Hohm Stretch by Hohm Tech also proves versatile in the functionality arena. Whether you enjoy low power applications or high thermal pressures, this hallmark battery eagerly runs through disparate settings or ranges. You’re more likely to exhaust your vaporizer than you are to sweat the Hohm Stretch!
WARNING: ALL LI-ION CELLS HAVE INHERENT RISKS IF MISUSED OR MISHANDLED. CELL CAN EXPLODE CAUSING SEVERE BURN INJURY, FATALITY, AND PROPERTY DAMAGE.
– READ BELOW THOROUGHLY –
- KEEP OUT OF REACH of anyone under 18 years of age, AND pets.
- DO NOT PUT IN FIRE, oven, microwave, or expose to anything over 100oC (212oF)
- DO NOT CARRY or store OUTSIDE of its protective packaging or a PROTECTIVE CELL CASE.
- DO NOT PUT IN POCKET, bag, purse, or anywhere WITH METAL OBJECTS including COINS and KEYS. Otherwise, cell(s) could short-circuit and explode.
- DO NOT PUT A DEVICE WITH CELL(S) INSTALLED IN POCKET or ON YOUR BODY. As unlikely as it may be, a device can malfunction, have a defect, internal damage, and/or be affected by conductive debris or object(s) in pocket that can overload or short-circuit cell causing it to explode.
- DO NOT USE IN A DEVICE THAT CAN EXCEED MAX CELL WATTAGE (W) or AMPERAGE (A) (listed on each cell and retail packaging). Otherwise, this can overload a cell, causing it to explode.
- DO NOT USE A LOWER RESISTANCE (Ω) # (listed on each cell and retail packaging). Otherwise, this can overload cell, causing it to explode.
- DO NOT USE CELL WITH ANY DAMAGE TO ITS STRUCTURE OR OUTER PROTECTIVE LABEL (also called “WRAP”, “sleeve”, “skin”). Damage may include: dent(s), tear(s), nick(s), puncture(s), corrosion, or any other undisclosed abnormalities or damages. Otherwise, a cell can short-circuit and explode. ALWAYS INSPECT cell VISUALLY and by TOUCH to SEE/FEEL for damage BEFORE EACH USE. ** SEE ILLUSTRATION BELOW AS GUIDELINE. **
- DO NOT LEAVE UNATTENDED WHILE CHARGING, & REMOVE CELL(s) FROM CHARGER ONCE FULLY CHARGED to ensure it is not exposed to any potential charger malfunction such as overcharging which could damage cell causing it to explode.
- DO NOT CHARGE HIGHER THAN MAX CHARGE VOLTAGE (V) (typically 4.2V) or DISCHARGE BELOW MAX VOLTAGE CUT-OFF (V) (typically 2.5V). Overcharging or over-discharging cell(s) can cause irreversible damage and cause it to explode.
- DO NOT MIX WITH USED or DIFFERENT BATTERY TYPES. Differences in cell capacity can lead to one or more cell(s) being overcharged or over-discharged.
- IF USING A MULTI-CELL DEVICE, the device MUST HAVE A NON-CONDUCTIVE BARRIER (typically plastic) OR FITMENT that PREVENTS CELL(S) from TOUCHING THE SIDE(S) OF ONE ANOTHER OR ANY ADJACENT METAL except for the very center of top and bottom of the cell. Otherwise, cell(s) could short-circuit and explode.
- ALWAYS use, connect, charge, and operate cell(s) within their capabilities as listed on each cell, packaging, and product detail pages, while adhering to the device’s user manual.
- COMPLETELY READ and follow the WARNING section listed on each cell, packaging, and here, in its entirety.
- SEARCH www.YouTube.com for “18650 EXPLOSIONS” to understand the importance of consistently taking safety precautions and using Li-ion cells properly. Vapor Authority advocates recycling and replacing any damaged Li-ion cell/battery. As a tool to find your LOCAL RECYCLE CENTER. Your safety is #1.
PLEASE BE SURE TO ALSO READ THE IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION IN THE "HELPFUL TIPS" TAB BELOW.