SAFETY NOTICE / WARNING: CLICK HERE
Hohm Tech Sherlock Hohm 20700 INR 3116mAh 47.1A Flat Top Battery
Too often, vaping enthusiasts take their batteries for granted. This is by no means a negative: the industry itself has promoted several innovations in the vaporizer platform, and especially with sub-ohm tanks. The battery is just simply there. However, Hohm Tech decidedly changed the equation. Their latest powerplant, the Hohm Tech Sherlock Hohm 20700 3116 mAh 47.1A Battery, is virtually guaranteed to be a revelation.
The Hohm Tech Sherlock Hohm 20700 3116 mAh 47.1A Battery is, without a single doubt or moment of hesitation, the perfect catalyst for the hardcore vaping enthusiast. If you’re routinely engaged in cloud-chasing competitions or involved in the ever-burgeoning professional vape circuit, the Sherlock Hohm delivers where other powerplants are left gasping for air. If you’ve never experienced a Hohm Tech battery, you’re simply missing out on one of vaping’s greatest innovations.
Originally designed to power automobile engines, Hohm Tech engineers repurposed the design, shifting instead to the smaller 20700 battery format commonly used by today’s advanced vaporizers. While the dimensions have obviously become much more compact than the original design, the extraordinary “power-to-weight” ratio remains largely untouched. The Sherlock Hohm generates power and consistency that was previously considered science-fiction among vaping critics and enthusiasts.
While the innovations are definitely scientific – Enhanced Positive Thermal Coefficient (EPTC) system, Ultra-High Purity Cathodes, NiCo Meld Processing – the results are definitely not fiction! If you want the greatest, most uncompromising power source in the vaping market, look no further than Hohm Tech’s Sherlock Hohm 20700! It simply cannot be beat!
WARNING: ALL LI-ION CELLS HAVE INHERENT RISKS IF MISUSED OR MISHANDLED. CELL CAN EXPLODE CAUSING SEVERE BURN INJURY, FATALITY, AND PROPERTY DAMAGE.
– READ BELOW THOROUGHLY –
- KEEP OUT OF REACH of anyone under 18 years of age, AND pets.
- DO NOT PUT IN FIRE, oven, microwave, or expose to anything over 100oC (212oF)
- DO NOT CARRY or store OUTSIDE of its protective packaging or a PROTECTIVE CELL CASE.
- DO NOT PUT IN POCKET, bag, purse, or anywhere WITH METAL OBJECTS including COINS and KEYS. Otherwise, cell(s) could short-circuit and explode.
- DO NOT PUT A DEVICE WITH CELL(S) INSTALLED IN POCKET or ON YOUR BODY. As unlikely as it may be, a device can malfunction, have a defect, internal damage, and/or be affected by conductive debris or object(s) in pocket that can overload or short-circuit cell causing it to explode.
- DO NOT USE IN A DEVICE THAT CAN EXCEED MAX CELL WATTAGE (W) or AMPERAGE (A) (listed on each cell and retail packaging). Otherwise, this can overload a cell, causing it to explode.
- DO NOT USE A LOWER RESISTANCE (Ω) # (listed on each cell and retail packaging). Otherwise, this can overload cell, causing it to explode.
- DO NOT USE CELL WITH ANY DAMAGE TO ITS STRUCTURE OR OUTER PROTECTIVE LABEL (also called “WRAP”, “sleeve”, “skin”). Damage may include: dent(s), tear(s), nick(s), puncture(s), corrosion, or any other undisclosed abnormalities or damages. Otherwise, a cell can short-circuit and explode. ALWAYS INSPECT cell VISUALLY and by TOUCH to SEE/FEEL for damage BEFORE EACH USE. ** SEE ILLUSTRATION BELOW AS GUIDELINE. **
- DO NOT LEAVE UNATTENDED WHILE CHARGING, & REMOVE CELL(s) FROM CHARGER ONCE FULLY CHARGED to ensure it is not exposed to any potential charger malfunction such as overcharging which could damage cell causing it to explode.
- DO NOT CHARGE HIGHER THAN MAX CHARGE VOLTAGE (V) (typically 4.2V) or DISCHARGE BELOW MAX VOLTAGE CUT-OFF (V) (typically 2.5V). Overcharging or over-discharging cell(s) can cause irreversible damage and cause it to explode.
- DO NOT MIX WITH USED or DIFFERENT BATTERY TYPES. Differences in cell capacity can lead to one or more cell(s) being overcharged or over-discharged.
- IF USING A MULTI-CELL DEVICE, the device MUST HAVE A NON-CONDUCTIVE BARRIER (typically plastic) OR FITMENT that PREVENTS CELL(S) from TOUCHING THE SIDE(S) OF ONE ANOTHER OR ANY ADJACENT METAL except for the very center of top and bottom of the cell. Otherwise, cell(s) could short-circuit and explode.
- ALWAYS use, connect, charge, and operate cell(s) within their capabilities as listed on each cell, packaging, and product detail pages, while adhering to the device’s user manual.
- COMPLETELY READ and follow the WARNING section listed on each cell, packaging, and here, in its entirety.
- SEARCH www.YouTube.com for “18650 EXPLOSIONS” to understand the importance of consistently taking safety precautions and using Li-ion cells properly. Vapor Authority advocates recycling and replacing any damaged Li-ion cell/battery. As a tool to find your LOCAL RECYCLE CENTER. Your safety is #1.
PLEASE BE SURE TO ALSO READ THE IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION IN THE "HELPFUL TIPS" TAB BELOW.